From CARWAYS we are pleased to inform you that the cooling system serves to avoid excessively high temperatures in the engine and to maintain a temperature high enough for the efficient peration of the engine. To ensure the proper functioning of the vehicle's cooling system, it is advisable to check it every year and replace it every 2 years.
Recharge and replace antifreeze:
- Dissipates heat better.
- Longer duration and effectiveness.
- More protection (avoids corrosion)
- Biodegradable and ecological
- Lower maintenance cost
- Greater thermal stability.
- Longer life of the water pump (50% more).
- Stability to oxidation due to high temperature.
- Excellent protection against cavitation.
"When passion becomes service" CARWAYS